We encourage you to participate in the 10K Corporate Challenge by doing one or more of the following:
- Find one or two volunteers to spearhead your business's participation
- Receive a discount of $5 off individual or family plan fee before Early Bird deadline of September 20. No discount will be given after Early Bird deadline!
- Distribute entry forms to fellow employees
- Place 10K posters in break room areas or display on doors
If there is a challenge then there must be a WINNER! The business that recruits the most members will receive the following:
- Business name and logo added to the official The Medical Center 10K Classic web site
- Option to display banner with business logo at the Health & Fitness Expo and the Finish Line (banner to be provided by business)
- Recognition at the awards ceremony
- Special team t-shirts featuring the business name and logo
We will have two categories: businesses with less than 250 members and businesses with 250+ members. All forms and payment must be turned
in on Friday, September 20 by 3 p.m. at The Medical Center Health & Wellness Center located at 1857 Tucker Way off Cave Mill Road in Chandler Park. Family and friends can count towards your corporate participation as long as all entry
forms are turned in together.
For Entry Forms:
Corporate Challenge Entry Form
To obtain information and packets for this year's 10K Corporate Challenge, please call (270) 796-2141 or
From the professional runner to the leisurely walker, The Medical Center 10K Classic offers everyone an opportunity to be involved.
The Early Bird entry fee for any walking or running event is $25 when received before Friday, September 20. All participants will
receive the following:
- Free Pasta Party dinner on Friday night at the Sloan Convention Center
- Long-sleeve T-shirt with the official The Medical Center 10K Classic design
- Breakfast snack on the morning of Race Day
- Snack and entertainment at the Finish Line on Race Day
- An opportunity to win $1,000 cash in a random drawing for all entries received by September 20, 2013.
- An opportunity to share in the $10,000 cash drawing during the Awards Ceremony. Three names will be drawn for prize money of $5,000, $3,000, and $2,000 CASH!
We hope you will encourage your church’s participation in the 34th running of The Medical Center 10K Classic. Your support is a great way
to communicate the importance of good health while building morale and enthusiasm in the community. We look forward to hearing from you!